Belk’s Crown & Ivy Brand Expanding to Menswear and Women’s Shoes
Most popular ready-to-wear brand comes to men’s clothing and women’s shoes this February; Brand will continue to expand to other areas in Spring 2018
CHARLOTTE, N.C. Feb 14, 2017 – Belk today announced that the company is expanding its most successful private label brand, Crown & Ivy, into men’s clothing and women’s shoes. The collections will be in stores and on www.belk.com this February. Plans are in place to expand the brand into Home and Kids next year.
The Crown & Ivy brand originated in 2014 with a collection for the Modern, Southern woman and was an immediate hit with the Belk customer. The brand is built on a foundation of everyday separates that can be mixed and matched depending on the customer’s individual style. The men’s collection is an extension of that, with signature details, modern fits, stretch fabrics and key pieces that every guy needs, updated and put together in fresh ways. Some staple features of the men’s line include:
- Short and long sleeve button-down woven shirts in enough prints and patterns to take the everyday work shirt to a new level ($55-65)
- Polos with a modern fit and stretch fabric for ultimate comfort ($45-50)
- Lightweight graphic tees that truly embody Southern style ($28)
- Shorts and chino pants that can be dressed up or down for work or play ($50-60)
- Board shorts and swim trunks in fun prints and patterns ($40)
- Sportscoats, suit separates and suits all with motion stretch technology built in. Available in fresh prints and crisp colors ($120-240)
The men’s line can be found in 200 Belk stores and on www.belk.com.
For women, the Crown & Ivy brand is expanding into shoes – featuring flip flops, jellies, sandals and more, ranging in price from $30-$80. The line is made up of bright colors, novelty materials and prints that coordinate with the customer’s favorite Crown outfits. Crown & Ivy women’s shoes are in 150 stores in February and will be in all Belk locations this fall.
About Belk, Inc.
Belk, Inc., a private department store company based in Charlotte, N.C., is the home of Modern. Southern. Style. located in 16 Southern states and a growing digital presence. Belk is a portfolio company of Sycamore Partners, a private equity firm based in New York. Belk and www.belk.com offer a wide assortment of national brands and private label fashion apparel, shoes and accessories for the entire family along with top name cosmetics, a wedding registry and a large selection of quality merchandise for the home.